- Basic Proofreading or Heavy Editing
- How to Submit Your Document
- What You Get
1. Basic Proofreading or Heavy Editing: What’s the difference?Our Heavy Editing service is an in-depth analysis of your document that corrects or improves the following:
- Sentence Structure
- Transitions and Flow
- Word Choice
- Citation Style
- Organization of Content
- Typographical Errors
Heavy Editing may include moving sentences or
paragraphs to best support your argument, flow,
Our Basic Proofreading service examines and corrects
the final draft of your document for the following:
- Typographic Errors
- General Grammar
documents that have already been edited at least once.
2. How to Submit Your Document:Documents must be submitted in Microsoft Word format. Proceed to our Order Now page to attach and send us your document, including your name and phone number in the body of your email. We will send you a PayPal invoice, which you can pay by credit card, check card or alternative method. When we receive your payment, we can begin editing.
Our normal business hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Mon. - Fri. PST. You are welcome to contact us by email anytime. Please note that if you want a Rush Order begun after hours or on weekends, we cannot guarantee a response. However, if one of our editors is working after normal business hours, they will respond and notify you if they can take on a special rush project.
3. What You Get:As soon as we’ve finished editing your document, we will email you the corrected text, the Edited Version. This is normally the final version of your document and is complete and ready for you to print or submit. If you wish to know where changes have been made to your original document, you may also view a Notated Version that shows each adjustment or addition our copyeditor has made.
Attach and Send File Now: Click Here: