The Paper Doctor offers copyediting and proofreading services for businesses and individuals writing or publishing in English as a second language.
If you speak English as second language and need to submit professional and grammatically precise English documents, The Paper Doctor will take care of all your copyediting and proofreading needs. The Paper Doctor goes through you documents with a fine-toothed comb to catch grammatical and organizational errors.
Document copyediting services include but are not limited to:
- Academic Research Papers
- Book Manuscripts
- Scholarship Applications
- University Admissions Essays
- Speeches and Presentations
- Job Applications
- Website Text
The value of an excellent copyeditor and proofreader cannot be underestimated. At The Paper Doctor, we make it our priority to present your work in excellent English.
What makes good writing stand out:
- Excellent English Grammar
- Proper Use of Punctuation
- Good Organization of Content
- Proper Use of Pronouns and Articles
- Good Sentence Structure
- Correct Spelling
- Best Word Choice
- Well Structured Argument and Flow
If you are not strong in some of these areas, The Paper Doctor will correct and improve your written work to make the best professional or academic impression.
The copyeditors at The Paper Doctor work in a wide variety of editing styles required by various institutions, including:
- CMS (Chicago Manual of Style)
- MLA (Modern Language Association, MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing)
- APA (American Psychological Association)
- AMA (American Medical Association Manual of Style)
- Turabian (Kate Turabian’s A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, Dissertations)
. . . and other styles.
If your manual of style is not included in the list above, please click the following link and inquire if we have an editor available to work in your particular style: CustomerService@ThePaperDoctor.com